02 September 2006

I'm actually going!

I'm not leaving until Tuesday (Sep 5th), but I don't know what the internet capabilities will be like in Paris. For family-type people (and friends too, I guess) who want to keep track of me, though, here's my schedule for the first week so you'll know where I am. Good luck figuring that out...I haven't ever heard of these places, either.

Tuesday Sep 5, I leave Denver at about noon and I arrive via Chicago and London in Paris at about noon on Wednesday. Wednesday and Thursday are spent in Paris, getting over jet lag, etc. Friday I'll be in Sarlat (which is apparently Southwest of Paris. Apparently.) Saturday I'm in Domme, visiting all sorts of chateaus, and I'll go to church on Sunday in Figeac. Monday we're off to Albi, Tuesday in Limoges, and finally on Wednesday we get back to Paris and meet our families we'll be staying with!

I doubt that I'll be able to be online very much during that first week, and I won't know until that second Wednesday (Sep 13) if my family has internet or if I get to spend lots of time in internet cafes. A bientot!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Sariah, I cannot believe that we didn't call you on Monday to say "Amusez-vous bien!" <- uh, I hope that's right, I Googled it. It just didn't occur to me that you were leaving so soon. Can't wait to see you in a few months! Don't fall for any French men! Love ya!